Please make sure you are signed into the correct gamertag you wish to apply the code to and that the game is closed prior to redeeming your 5X5 codes.
If you have downloadable content for Sea of Thieves, you can access this from within the game itself. Items can be found in any chest within the game, but will always appear on your ship. To locate the items on your ship:
- Launch the game on either the Galleon or the sloop.
- Once you have located your ship, board and head down to the middle deck on the Galleon or the lower deck if playing on a sloop.
- If you’re on a galleon, head toward the front end of the ship.
- If you’re on a sloop, the chests are available on both lower levels.
- At the front of the ship, there are 5 different chests:
- Armory (Weapons)
- Clothing (Costumes)
- Vanity (Character Customization)
- Equipment (All other items)
- Ammo (Ammunition)
Depending on the downloadable content you have, your items will appear in these chests. For example, if you pre-ordered the game and received the Black Dog Pack, your clothing items will appear in the Clothing chest.
Note: These customisation chests can also be found outside of shops.
Still can't find your items? Please log a support ticket using the buttons below.