Aim Assist Audio is a new option to help visually impaired players target other players and AI when using guns and cannons.
To enable it:
- Navigate to Settings - Audio Settings
- Move down to “Enable Aim Assist Audio”
The feature does four things:
- As you aim, a clicking noise plays if you are close to a target. The closer you are, the faster it clicks.
- The sound pans left and right to help you know which way to rotate horizontally
- The sound pitches up and down to help you know which way to move vertically
- It has a lock on noise when you are over a target.
It is only on when you aim down the sights of a projectile weapon, or if you are manning a cannon.
It does not calculate the projectile trajectory, so for cannons you will have to aim higher if firing at a distance.
This gives no advantage to sighted players and cannot be used to find tucked or obscured players.
Riddle Map Narration
Players using ‘Let Games Read to Me’ will find that when raising a Riddle Map, the text found on the parchment will now be narrated.