Sea of Thieves Xbox Install Instructions
Xbox Installing games from disc
When you insert a game disc, the console checks to see whether the game is already installed. If it isn’t, you’re prompted to install the game.
Note You may also be prompted to download an update to the game before you can play it.
Xbox installing by a game code.
1) On the Xbox Console
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Home. Make sure you’re signed in to the Microsoft account for which you want to redeem the code.
- On the Home screen, scroll right and select Store.
- Select Use a code.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to enter your 25-character code on the Redeem your code screen, and then select Next to finalize your redemption. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
In the Browser
- In a browser, go to Redeem code, and then select Sign In.
- Enter the 25-character prepaid code, and then select Redeem.
Once the code has been redeemed by any of the two methods above you will see the 'Sea of Thieves' in the 'Ready to Install' section within 'My Games and Apps' on the Xbox Console ready for install. Select it to begin the install process.
Xbox installing by preorder from the Microsoft / Xbox Store
'Sea of Thieves' will appear in the 'Ready to Install' section within 'My Games and Apps' on the Xbox Console ready for install if purchased directly from the Microsoft / Xbox Store.
If you need further assistance please create a customer support ticket using the buttons below.
Did you find this article helpful
Still Need Help?
Raise a support request with one of our team.