How to name your pet after purchase
Just purchased your first pet from the Pirate Emporium and are at a loss on how to name it? Dive Deeper into this support article to learn how to name it.
- First make sure you are in an active Arena or Adventure session
- Head to the Pet Chest, this can be found on board your ship on the lower decks, or outside of the Pirate Emporium shop located at every Outpost. (Shop can be found above the Order of Souls Company in Adventure mode)
- Highlight the desired pet you wish to use
- Press Enter on the keyboard or A on the Xbox controller to select the pet
- Press 1 on the keyboard or X on the Xbox controller to ‘rename pet’
- Enter desired pet name using on screen keyboard for Xbox or just type as normal if on PC
- Once complete select Submit by pressing A on Xbox or Enter on Keyboard
- Close the menu interface by pressing ESC on keyboard or B on the Xbox controller and your pet should be nearby
Pet name restrictions:
- Pet name can be no more than 15 characters long.
- Pet Name can only contain Aa-Zz, 0 – 9 and single spaces.
- Pet name cannot start with a number
- Pet name cannot start or end with a space.
Note: Pet names found to be breaking Xbox Code of Conduct will be liable for account actions to be taken.
¿Te ha resultado útil este artículo
¿Sigues necesitando soporte?
Crea una solicitud de soporte para nuestro equipo.