Troubleshooting the Hazelnutbeard error
If you are receiving the Hazelnutbeard error preventing your access to the Sea of Thieves, please try the following steps listed below:
Solution 1 - Reset Sea of Thieves
- Press the Windows Key
- Type in Apps and Features
- Find Sea of Thieves on the list
- Select Advanced Options
- Select Reset
Solution 2 - Confirm your systems time and date are correct
- Right click the clock on your start menu
- Select Adjust date/time.
- Untick then retick Set time zone automatically. (If this is already set to automatic then toggle it back to manual and then to automatic once more)
- Reboot your PC
Solution 3 - Check for Windows Updates
- Press the Windows Key
- Type Update
- Select Check for Updates
- If there are any updates available, download and apply them.
- Reboot your PC and then attempt to load back in to Sea of Thieves
Solution 4 - IP Helper
- Press windows key and search for services, open it.
- Locate IP Helper in the list and check if it is running - if not, this is the issue.
- Right click IP Helper and go to properties, then dependencies tab.
- Look for each of these dependencies in the previous services list and check each one is running and set to automatic startup type. You can check this by right clicking the service and select properties. Whilst on this page there is a startup dropdown. Make sure it is set to automatic. (Most common service that is not running is the "WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery service")
- Once you find the service that is not running, right click it and press start. If start is greyed out and you cannot restart the process then continue to the next step. If you can start the process, do so - restart your computer and check IP Helper is now running, you should be done.
If the process is still not running follow on to part 2 below.
- If the process cannot be started with the right click menu, you likely have a registry issue causing it to not function properly.
- Press windows key and search for Regedit, then run as administrator.
- A quick google search will tell you where to locate the particular dependency service that is not running.
- Find the default values for the service and change them in the properties.
Restart your computer
- Check IP Helper is running
Solution 5 - Ashbeard Troublshooting
Solution 6 - Port forwarding
Other solutions to try:
- Disable any VPNs which may be in use
- Run a malware scan on your PC (this differs to an antivirus scan)
- Disable your anti-virus and confirm whether the error is still generated. If not, you will need to whitelist Sea of Thieves within your anti-virus
Эта статья оказалась полезной?
Всё ещё нужна помощь?
Отправьте запрос в службу поддержки.