Ancient Coins and Bundles - Why are they not in my account?
After purchasing premium content such as Ancient Coins or the available bundles which are on offer throughout the various online stores, on rare occasions you may not receive your item(s) after a 72 hour wait.
This can happen for a variety of reasons but below are steps in which you can use in an attempt to either fix or prevent these issues from happening for yourself.
Using the Windows Store
The Windows Store can be used by both owners of the UWP (Windows Store platform) and Steam platform owners of Sea of Thieves when outside of the game. For UWP users the Windows Store is also opened when you visit the Emporium in-game to make premium content purchases.
- Please ensure that you have the correct account which owns and you use to play Sea of Thieves signed in to the Windows Store as well as the Xbox Console Companion app / Xbox (Beta) app (you can further confirm the correct account when you are prompted to sign in during the purchasing process).
- For Steam users, this must be the account which you have linked between Xbox Live and your Steam Profile.
If the wrong account is being used for the purchase then you will not receive your items in-game
On a sidenote - if you are playing Sea of Thieves through Game Share, please see the linked article here for purchasing premium content.
Troubleshooting Store Issues
If you are sure that the correct profile is signed in and you are still not receiving your items, please try the following:
Reset the Windows Store
1. Sign your profiles out of the Windows Store and then close the store if you have it open.
2. Click Start and type "wsreset", without quotes.
3. Right-Click on the command and click "Run as Administrator". If the Windows permission box appears, click "Yes" or "Run".
4. A black MS Dos screen will appear for a few seconds. Wait for it to disappear and the Store will automatically open.
5. Re-open the Windows Store and then sign your profiles back in as normal.
Reset the Xbox Console Companion App / Xbox (Beta) App for Windows
1. Sign your Profiles out of the desired App.
2. Press the Windows Key
3. Type in Apps and Features
4. Click either the Xbox Console Companion App / Xbox (Beta) app once.
5. Select Advanced Options
6. Select Reset
7. Re-open the app and sign profiles back in as normal.
Reset Sea of Thieves (UWP)
1. Press the Windows Key
2. Type in Apps and Features
3. Click Sea of Thieves
4. Select Advanced Options
5. Select Reset
6. Re-open the app and sign profiles back in as normal.
Reset Sea of Thieves (Steam)
1. From Steam, right click Sea of Thieves in your games list
2. Select Properties from the context menu
3. Click Local Files
4. Select 'Verify Integrity of Game Files...'
After completing the above process and ensuring that the correct accounts are signed back in, you should no longer receive issues when purchasing premium content.
Using the Steam Store
Click here for viewing the process for completing purchases through the Steam Store.
Please Note: Any items purchased from the Emporium when in-game cannot be added to your inventory until you reboot Sea of Thieves. This is due to the 'consumption' process which is highlighted in the linked article in this section.
War dieser Artikel hilfreich?
Brauchst du noch Hilfe?
Erstelle eine Support-Anfrage.