Steam - Issues signing in to Xbox Live
If you are having issues signing in to Xbox Live on the Steam client which may also include receiving a crash during this process, attempting to circumvent this error by signing out of Xbox Live and then back in again during the boot sequence will solve the issue in some situations.
You may be given the following error message:
But if selecting 'Yes' does not resolve the issue then you must delete some Xbox Live tokens which can be found in the Credentials Manager. The steps required are detailed below:
- Click the Start button from the bottom Left corner of Windows and type Credentials Manager then press Enter.
- Once viewing the Credentials Manager, click the Windows Credentials button.
- Find Entries labelled Xbl_Ticket
- Left click any with 1717113201 in the name and select Remove
- Sign back in to Sea of Thieves
Did you find this article helpful
Still Need Help?
Raise a support request with one of our team.