What are Twitch Drops?
Twitch Drops are rewards given to people who view Twitch streams. Those who watch our selected streamers or the official Sea of Thieves stream during the given time-frame can receive an in-game cosmetic item! Make sure you link your Twitch account to your Sea of Thieves account first to be sure you get your rewards. Sign up here
When is the event taking place and what will I be rewarded?
Please see https://www.seaofthieves.com/twitch-drops for the latest details surrounding our Twitch Drops.
When and how will I receive my in-game Sea of Thieves items?
You will receive a notification on Twitch when you have been awarded the items. The items will be added to your account, so all you need to do is log in to the game. If you are already logged in, you’ll need to log out and log back in.
Is my account linked correctly?
There are few ways in which you can check to make sure that your account is linked correctly for Twitch drops. You can either:
- Visit your Sea of Thieves account page, then scroll down to the 'Your Programmes' section. If the process has completed correctly you will have confirmation for signing up for Twitch Drops as shown below.
You can then also confirm that you have linked the correct Twitch account by scrolling down to the 'Social Accounts' section on the same page. This will display the Twitch account which you have linked to Sea of Thieves as shown below.
- Visit your Sea of Thieves Twitch Drops page then scroll down. If linked correctly you will be shown the following message:
- Or if you are already watching a streaming partner over on Twitch and you have linked your account for Twitch drops, you will see the following message within the Streams description underneath the partners name which confirms that you have linked your account correctly:
But if the account is not linked correctly, you will be shown the following instead:
How do I remove the link between my Twitch account and my Sea of Thieves account?
Visit your Sea of Thieves account page, then scroll down to 'Your Social Accounts' and click 'Unlink Account'.
I didn't receive my item, where can I go for support?
It is important to check that the details used, such as the Gamertag which you linked to your Twitch account is the correct one. In order to resolve this, as well as other Twitch Drop issues, completing the below process for unlinking and then relinking your account should solve the majority of problems:
Sign in on www.seaofthieves.com on the account that you used to link to your Twitch account
Head to https://www.seaofthieves.com/account and click 'Unlink Account' for Twitch in the 'Your Social Accounts' section.
- Log out of the Sea of Thieves website
- Select disconnect on the Sea of Thieves connection found on this page https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections
- Clear your internet cache
Sign in on www.seaofthieves.com on desired account
Head to https://www.seaofthieves.com/twitch-drops to complete sign up flow
Please ensure that when viewing a Streaming Partner that you continue watching until the item reward notification is given within Twitch as we cannot manually grant these items after the event.
Você achou esse artigo útil
Artigos em Destaque
Ainda precisa de ajuda?
Envie uma solicitação de suporte para a nossa equipe.