Missing downloadable content
My promotional item did not come with a code
If you have purchased a product which comes with a promotional code and you have not received it you will need to contact the retailer which you made the purchase from. If the purchase was made directly through Microsoft or Xbox please contact Microsoft Support for further support: support.microsoft.com
How can I check to see if my code redemption was successful
Codes that have been redeemed successfully will show up on your Order History this can be viewed by clicking the link below.
If the DLC item is not present you will need to contact Microsoft Support for further assistance: support.microsoft.com
How can I find my downloadable content in-game?
If you have downloadable content for Sea of Thieves, you can access this from within the game itself. Items can be found in any chest within the game, but will always appear on your ship. To locate the items on your ship:
- Launch the game on either the Galleon or the sloop.
- Once you have located your ship, board and head down to the middle deck on the Galleon or the lower deck if playing on a sloop.
- If you’re on a galleon, head toward the front end of the ship.
- If you’re on a sloop, the chests are available on both lower levels.
- At the front of the ship, there are 5 different chests:
- Armory (Weapons)
- Clothing (Costumes)
- Vanity (Character Customization)
- Equipment (All other items)
- Ammo (Ammunition)
Depending on the downloadable content you have, your items will appear in these chests. For example, if you pre-ordered the game and received the Black Dog Pack, your clothing items will appear in the Clothing chest.
Note: These customisation chests can also be found outside of shops.
Still can't find your items?
Please log a support ticket using the buttons below.
Did you find this article helpful
Still Need Help?
Raise a support request with one of our team.