Store is currently unavailable - Ancient Coins
If you are experiencing the above error message there could be one of two problems occurring. Xbox Live or Sea of Thieves could be experiencing service related errors, these can be checked here.
You could also be logged into the Microsoft Store on an account in which does not own Sea of Thieves or a Game Pass.
- Press the Windows Key.
- Type in Store and press Enter.
- Ensure you are logged into the Microsoft Store on the account that owns Sea of Thieves or Game Pass.
If you do not own the game and are playing via Game Share on PC you will be unable to buy Ancient Coins in-game. Instead you will need to follow the below method:
- Head to Sea of Thieves Microsoft Store page HERE.
- Ensure you are signed in to the account in which you intend to play Sea of Thieves on.
- Scroll down the page to Add-ons.
- Select and purchase the desired ancient coin pack.
- Log back into Sea of Thieves to find your ancient coins.
Should you still not be able to find your ancient coins beyond this please select the 'Raise a support request' button below for further assistance.
Did you find this article helpful
Still Need Help?
Raise a support request with one of our team.