How to equip an emote after purchase
Just purchased your first emote from the Pirate Emporium and are at a loss on how to equip it? Dive Deeper into this support article to learn how to equip it.
- First make sure you are in an active Arena or Adventure session
- Head to the Vanity chest, this can be found on board your ship on the lower decks, or outside of the clothing shop located at every Outpost.
- Scroll to the last tab available by pressing RB on the Xbox controller or E on the keyboard
- Highlight your desired emote you wish to equip
- Press Enter on keyboard or A on the Xbox controller to Equip item
- Highlight the emote you wish to replace, and press Enter on the keyboard or A on the Xbox controller to replace and equip your new emote.
Once complete you can bring up the emote radial by pressing Z on the keyboard or down on the Xbox d-pad to bring up the radial menu where you can check out your new emote.
Did you find this article helpful
Still Need Help?
Raise a support request with one of our team.