Over the last few months we’ve been quietly working on a range of technologies to detect cheating, block abusive behaviours and enforce bans against a minority of players that are breaking our Terms of Service and creating a negative experience for those they encounter.
Some of these features have already been implemented and, over the coming weeks and months, we will be enabling more of these features. Banned players will find our enforcement action more stringent, and these bans may also be extended to other users in the same household. If you find yourself banned and would like to confirm the reason for this action, then you may contact our Customer Support team.
This is a reminder that account and device security is the sole responsibility of the account holder, and that individuals are responsible for the actions of friends and family on their accounts and devices at all times. Please refer to our Code of Conduct and Terms of Service for additional information.
The Sea of Thieves Team
Updates to security features
- PC - How to change the version of Direct3D following the February update
- I have previously completed The Legend of Monkey Island Tall Tales, but did not get the cosmetics.
- The Pirate Perks program
- ‘The Quest for Guybrush’ – Checkpoints Explained
- Unable to enter the support portal or raise a support request?
- Unable to view player ship names
- Captain's Logbooks content appears blurry / washed out
- Battle for the Sea of Thieves - Matchmaking taking too long?
- Naming your ship
- Spitting Contest Emote Removal
- Updates to security features
- Purchasing remaining Sea Dogs Company Rewards and Cosmetics
- Social Swag - How to claim your items
- Gilded Voyages - Unable to purchase a Gilded Voyage for a specific Trading Company
- Captain Jack Sparrow classic costume 'Wiggle' emote
- Legendary Season Rewards Exclusivity
- Trade Routes FAQ
- Replacement Midnight Blunderbuss codes
- Replacement Ferryman Set codes
- How to Claim Twitch Drops
- Redeeming Purchases through the correct platforms Store
- Real Money Purchasing
- Sea of Thieves Pirate Code and Community Code of Conduct
- Xbox One - Store is currently unavailable
- Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums - Xbox Live account is required
- What regions can I purchase Sea of Thieves in?
- My settings keep resetting to default whenever I launch the game
- Uncapped framerates causing microstutters
- I receive a Copperbeard error when I ALT+Tab
- Unable to create forum profile